Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Salty Papa Shrimp house, MMMM jambalaya

Here is my 2 cents on the food. I was here after a quick stop in costco. It was early 11AM. I was the first customer of the day. I ordered the in house made sweet tea. It was fine just not outstanding. The menu was very long. It took me a while to peruse it. I found my item jambalaya.

Not very many places make  jambalaya. If they do, it is not too good.. This was good. almost as good as mine.
It was full of shrimp, sausage and chicken.  They used a lot of white chicken I prefer dark meat.  It was spicy enough for me so I did not have to add extra hot sauce. It is the way jambalaya is suppose to be made. Most likely too much for floridians taste buds. But that's their loss.
My only concern was the celery. It was a bit too crunchy. But they make it fresh everyday due to it popularity. I arrived when they just open. Oh yes they serve a lightly toasted garlic bread with the jambalaya. So you can slurp up all the juices.

Anyway it was wonderful dish I see why it is the 2nd most popular entree on the menu.
Oh yes a thumbs up to Louis my server he did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment