Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Beach Brothers BBQ, BBQ in The Cape

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. First the food. Well it is typical southern bbq. Ribs and chicken. With add your own table sauce. Hot( not very) and smokey. The ribs were good lean ,meaty ,and fell off the bones
. I had 2 sides, Mac and dirty rice. Not many places have dirty rice. Plus the kicker is this is OUTSTANDING spicy  dirty rice. I loved it. The mac' cheese was great like your momma would make. Over all a good place.
Now some chit chat. This is the first good tasting BBQ in Cape Coral. The other chain places are just that mediocre chains.
It is located off a main drag ,Del Prado, in a strip mall around the corner.Plenty of parking. The folks are great and prices are reasonable.
So if you are in search of local bbq try these folks.




(I was disappointed I am still on a quest for Texas style beef brisket. With a good sauce.)

No comments:

Post a Comment