Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2015

Thai Star, great expectations, disappointed

Here is my 2 cents on the food. The thai ice tea was great sweet & tasty. I had beef Drunken Noodle and spring rolls. Fist the spring rolls
. They should have been brought first,. instead of arriving at the same time of the entree. Plus at 5 bucks they should be bigger and more items inside. And there was only 2. They were hot and crispy but just cabbage inside. Tasted good though.
The soup serve was very good but it should have been more hot. Temperature wise that is.
They had a 0-5 rating of heat I ask for the 5 plus. IT WAS NOT. It barely got my attention. WHERE was the BEEF. Hardly any. 6-7 pieces. PLUS they were VERY tough. I was not impress. It tasted fine but all the issues I mention really brought it down.

Now Chit Chat. It is in a good area near a medical facility prices seem fair BUT there are 2-3 other better Thai places. If they bring up their game they could be a 5 star foodie lo
cation. As of now nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment