Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Micheladas Mexican Grill, I am back in CaliforniA

Here is my 2 cents on the food. WOW! It was like being back in California.
The tacos were the best. It was like getting it off a food truck or cart. The price was right $1.50 each. A great corn tortilla a bit of cilantro, a touch of cheese and lots of meat. In this case shredded beef.
OMG the salsa and in house made corn chips were to die for .
I had a chille relleno. Cooked to perfection and just a tad spicy. They had refried beans .OBA OBA!!!!! The rice was excellent.
So if you want the real deal of Mexican food you must come here.

Chit Chat. My GPS made it hard to find. Its not. It is located next to the ever boring Pizza Hut on North Cleveland Ave in North Fort Myers. A quick jaunt over a bridge from Fort Myers.
There is no indoor seating. BUT do not get discourage. The screened in patio has a TV and plenty of tables.  The day I was there it was 89 degrees. I experience such a cool,refreshing, and constant breeze. The only thing that made me hot was the extra caliente sauce. Oh yeah and my server was a saucy wench. She did  a outstanding job. You can get it to go also.

So if wish to experience authentic Mexican cuisine  like I found in California ( 30 year resident) Make the effort and try this place.  BUT note if you think Taco bell is fine food I suggest you pass on this culinary delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment