Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sonic Drive Thru, Typical hamburger fare

Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.  It was half price cheese burger day. Being a cheapskate I had to give them a try. I have never had a cheeseburger or onion ring from Sonic. At least that I recall.
First the onion rings were large and fried to a golden crisp. The batter was nice but over all the onions were on the sweet side. Its ok if you are on a date and wish to cover your breath. But I want the taste of onions. Adding salt did little to help.

My cheeseburger was dragged thru the garden with only mustard. It was a good size patty. I liked it. Nothing to write home about but it was a decent burger and a decent meal.



I went thru the drive thru. Folks were professional and quick with my order. It was a good experience. I will be back again

No comments:

Post a Comment