Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Computer Club

Why I have not raved about this before is beyond me. I am being a idiot.

The Cape Coral Computer Club.  If you have a question about your IPAD or home computer you will find the answer here. EVEN and especially  if you are a first timer/novice. The first meeting or 2 is free then its only $35.00 a year. (You will pay $50.00 an hour for a techie to fix your PC.) Come here ask your question.

I had a issue with my PC, I ask was given a very concise and great answer.SO if you need answers come here.

AND once a month a techie from a local computer company....GREENWIRE..  comes to lecture.
Cape Coral Computer Club
The Cape Coral Computer Club meet the first four Wednesday each month from 1-3 p.m. (except July and August) at the Cape Coral Alliance Church, 4307 Skyline Blvd. Membership is open to all. Dues for the year are $35 for a family. For more information call Sal at 945-1390 or Marty at 283-4312.

No comments:

Post a Comment