Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rant o Global Proportion

What is the fascination with a organization that has cause wars,murder,steal, sexual abuse financial hardship and just out right lie ,ALWAYS, to everyone.???? Thats right the devil themselves the Catholic Church.. Its In the process of electing another leader for abuses.  I was unfortunately raised in this cult. Yes its a cult. ALL new organizations   with a religious theme start off as a cult status. Then with enough fools and idiots believing what the leadership berate into them . It goes so call main stream. We have a religion.

I saw the 2nd helping of The bible on the History Channel. Once again a sci-fi novel of murder,mayhem and destruction. Present day sci-fi are not so graphic and gruesome. It appears we have grown up in spite of a so call god.

Which comes to mind if a god is so powerful WHY does he need to use humans as fodder to clean up his MESS?????? And if he/she/it is real why is it afraid to show a physical form of it self????

WHY are you afraid to hear my thoughts ???? If there is a god then obviously he made me available to inspire you.
I am a confirm atheist at this point in my life. I have died and come back due to Mankind medicine . Mankind is a god. We can create life, manipulate it and take it away.

I DARE you to PROVE that any of this statement i wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment