Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

STUPID DRIVERS

In only 3 months there has been 33 people killed in car crashes in Lee County Florida. Now I know why my auto insurance is high.   I have a perfect driving record NO accidents, NO tickets of ANY kind in last 25 + years.

As I drive I see  lane changes in  intersections, women especially YAKKKING ON cell phones ( morons use a hand free device), running red lights on right turns,sitting and staring when lights turns from red to green.SPEEDING,   tailgating. People who drive mini van and think its a corvette with kids as cargo. I thought folks in California were bad WRONG Floridians are the utmost devils. Why.??????...... they know better yet do the wrong thing. Well a taste of Republicans thinking I guess. On Sundays I see all these so called places of worship parking lots FULL yet so many dangerous foes.

They preach and pray on sunday but come creeping  around the back porch on monday. How many so call commandants are broken by the multitude of hypocrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment