Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

AVOID THIS PLACE

Well here is my rant...For over 5 years I have been barraged with the TV ads. Now I know why.
They must continually recruit new victims to the  slop pen.

I finally broke down and gave them a try.  WRONG.... This has to be the WORST FOOD ever. But I understand why they are pack. SW Floridian have no clue as to what is good food anyway.         How do you mess up mash potatoe & gravy.. They did. Horrible.. The steaks were serve well done. I can tolerate well done. BUT...... This is the first time I chewed and spit it out.. It was 11 am on a Sunday morn crowded. I did not know they served breakfast at 8am.. I heard these so called people asking for well done steaks WOW they are bad at ordering food as they are driving. The only  3 things that were good: my waitress Juanita , fried shrimp, & cocktail sauce Oh yes my Pepsi..   Aside from that the so call  food just SUCKS. AVOID IT.

NoTe.  ( IT WAS VERY CLEAN  workers  very nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment