Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Been Absent

Well it has been a while since I have posted.  .....I was impress that the jury followed the law and found Mr. Zimmerman not guilty. My question is why did they keep showing a pic of a 12 year old boy????? Not the 6'1" 175 lb man.Though he was legally 17 year old He was man size. And what would YOU do if someone anyone was pounding your head on concrete.

A lighter subject. I went to Taco Bell first time in 8-9  months. Experimented with their so call item that's suppose to be a burrito. WOW it really sucks.   What is worst there are people like my Lifeguard friend ,Wesley, a 20 YO. who really thinks its good.. But I forgive him he was born and raised in the corrupted state of Florida. He has  never been outside is borders.  And Floridians DO NOT have a clue of Great cuisine even good food.  The only thing they can claim good food is key lime pie and those crab claws..  " NOTE  the crab claws along with lobster was consider poor man and criminal food 100 years or so ago....

Naple,Fl. Consider the Beverly Hills of SWFL. Where all the snobby and nose in the air live.  From my daily observation it RAINS and RAINS. Why live in that climate .......not sure.

I live in Cape Coral, Fl.  Known as the Cape... or as gods waiting room and as The Coma. I live here cause  I got 3 bed 2 bath .25 acre of land CHEAP.  It has one of the LOWEST CRIME RATE in this state. And now the price is going up.  GOOD for me. Plus when ever the weather people forecast rain I have thunder and lighting all around me.  It pretty dry.  NOTE  Florida has the most lighting strikes in All the US.  Your chance of being struck is  1 in 10,000 winning the Lottery  1 in 175,000,000. So good  luck playing golf, which is a game and NEVER CAN BE A SPORT, watch out for that lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment