Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes, Tamiami Trail, Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

This is for all you cheapskates veggies head. They serve nothing but vegetables or so called healthy stuff .

They give you small plates to fill up on the helpless plants treat. Then down the the road smaller soup bowls to torture you to eat the more hardy stuff. Plus continue to offer coupons to give the out, to stuff your face.... The food is not bad just cheap & filling.
In theory you can eat all u want but there have been buffets that kick you out for stuffing you tummy.

I must say it was empty at 11 AM on a Sunday....but by high noon filled with blue & gray hair old retiress, lots of rug ratz, and young family scurrying around. They were filling the tray and stuffing their mouths off of the plates from the soup & pizza counters. They were ravenous coyotes getting the belly filled. Glad I was out of here. I was using gift card so no money of mind going here. A drink $3 bucks...lunch meal $10.....bucks
I will be back just to used my gift card.






No comments:

Post a Comment