Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Wingnuts Pub & Grub

Wingnuts Pub & Grub, Del Prado Blvd. Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

This time I was lazy and ordered home delivery thru yelp/grubhub. I got a chili dog w/cole slaw & wings and fries.  Ordering was easy though the full menu was not on yelp. Using paypal was good too. Delivering was quick and easy 30 minutes instead of the estimate 40-50 minute time spam. Plus having the option of using cash for the tip of driver. Kudos.

Now the rave/rant on the food.
The cole slaw was crunchy, tasty, not overly wet. My dog was a good size ,cooked fine with onion  as requested.
BUT ...The chili was HORRIBLE... I have had better can chili from *almart. It was not hot, no cumin, plain tomatoe sauce like it was from ketchup.

I am not a wing eater. But I tried the house specialty. WINGS with ranch dressing. I order 6 wings and a side. NO RANCH DRESSING. I thought a dressing was included with my order. I got warmed fries of sorts. But fried food tends to get soggy when it travels. My bad.

I thought I was getting 6 full size wings...I got 2/3 each from 3 chicken wings. All of the wing tips were missing...One portion of a body part does not make a full wing. I will say they were tasty & on the meaty side.

The menu here is too big. They need to concentrate on their core foods



No comments:

Post a Comment