Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Big Blue Brewing

Big Blue Brewing, SE 10th Pl., Cape Coral. Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

I came here because of a ad for Sunday brunch. WOW...I am glad I did.
No cook here but a Chef.
Kudos to my Server, Dave a great recommendation on my draft beer & service.

I order what I thought would be just a omelet and home fries.
But the Chef put some magic on it and upped bar.

The house fries were wonderful. Perfectly fried onions, potatoes, and the kicker sweet potatoes.
Not something I would order but works just right.
Then my ham, peppers & cheese omelet. It was just the correct amount of seasoning, ingredients and cooking.

A majority of folks in the Coma will not appreciate the style, alas this Chef knows how to make a french omelet.

FYI...To graduate as a Chef in France you must demonstrate that you know how to make a PERFECT French style omelet.

I hope this Chef stays around and folks come to educate and expand their taste buds.




No comments:

Post a Comment