Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Wingnuts Pub & Grub

Wingnuts Pub & Grub, Del Prado Blvd, S Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on my food and chatter.

I am not a wing person...Especially since they do not give the  full wing any more.
Wingnuts give you the present day style  of wings plus a WHOLE LOT more.
Fried bologna sandwich, house made tater tots & deep fried twinkle to Name a few.
If they don't have it it has never been made yet.
I got the Philly cheese steak and Cole slaw. $11 bucks.

I must say it tasted good. The side, Cole slaw was only standard fare.
But the size of the buns were smaller than I wished for. Though I will applaud them. They did stuffed and fill them as much as possible.

Plus considering the 100 items & combination of food it is really staggering. The menu is reall TOO big....
If you cannot find something to eat. You are too picky.





Service was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment