Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Bubba's Roadhouse & Saloon

Bubba's Roadhouse & Saloon, Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on my entree and chatter.
This is carnivore heaven. I order a 32oz. Marbled rib eye, mash garlic potatoes with green beans. Along with, wait for it, a fantastic in house made lobster bisque.With chunks of lobster.
Corn muffin ...with 2 fer 1, Scotch /w Seven up $4 bucks

This was a manly meal for a carnivore. Steak cooked to a perfect medium rare, green  beans/bacon a tad crunchy. The mashed taters with bits of mild chunks of garlic.
My only other issue was the gravy. I hated it. But Danna resolved my problem.
The meal was fit and prepared for a Manly King Carnivore...Wonderful




So if there are still any real men left in this wimpy state come on down and enjoy a real manly meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment