Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Ginger Bistro

Ginger Bistro, Surfside Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

Lets start with chit chat.....Disappointing.

1st... though the website said 11 AM when I arrived there was nothing showing if they were open.
If you are disabled or have a hard time walking, the front door, It is 35 yards away via a path.    ( Note only 2 handicapped space nearby).
The decor is very nice. They have the window with the ducks. BUT NO pork belly for sale , only at Ft. Myers.
The food. I order the Mongolian beef extra hot. It was 10 bucks, a small portion and even with the extra hot not very hot. 2.50 for soda with a refill. The dim sum is very good.
Food is good but NOT as good as the original.

This is a sanatized version of the one in Ft. Myers. ..DISAPPOINTING
If I wanted a floridian chinese place I would go to the other multi joints around.

I want I need the real deal Like the GINGER BISTRO in FT. Myers.
I guess I will make the drive there for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment