Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Moms Restaurant

Mom's Restaurant, Cape Coral Pkwy, E., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on my meal & chit chat.
This is a great place for outstanding food. My only rant is it is too small. 6 tables 3 inside 3 outside. My meal, coffee, biscuit with bacon, egg, tomatoe, & cinnamon bun...$12.00

My Raves. OMG biscuits the size of my hand, so fluffy and lite you need a fork to use. They melt on your tongue.
The cinnamon buns, such a sweet delight and sugar high.
The bacon is cut thick called danish style.
The coffee  is Bottomless...If you get what you need...you can come back later with the same cup or use your own cup in the beginning and refill more of this nectar. Plus its wonderful tasting.
Note: they have fresh squeeze OJ & grapefruit when available, market prices or runs outs.

Service is beyond excellent... You can customize your meal...BUT do not whine if you ask during a rush of orders...Then you will get it ...when you get it.
They serve breakfast & lunch until 2PM. They are in Big John Plaza so disable access can be tight.

This is a must bookmark joint and place to go. I am looking forward to the meatloaf for lunch.




No comments:

Post a Comment