Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2018

Micelli's Restaurant

Micelli's Restaurant, Pine Island Rd., Matlacha, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chatter.
I have been here twice for turkey day. A big buffet AYCE. It was great.
This time I got the  french dip with cole slaw and the chili. The chile for 4 bucks a cup,WOW, it just suck. It was only a step,maybe,above eating out of the can. Just beans and ground beef. You could barely taste the cumin. Not spicy. Plus you got a whole lot less than a can.
The cole slaw was just ok.
My entree cost $11.00 . It was a small sandwich. The cheese seemed melted away. Not much meat and au jus was so salty. I left the au jus there.
Service was good.
The view of the water is wonderful. I wish my meal this time was too.



No comments:

Post a Comment