Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2018

Lehne Burger

Lehne Burger, Cape Coral Pkwy, E., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

First some chatter.. This is runned by folks from Germany. They have German soccer on tv.
They have an item called german meat loaf. I was allowed a sample. It is like a bologna. When grill it taste like a fried hotdog or bologna, but very salty.  It was good. I guess they add it to hamburger .
NOTE: There is NO wheelchair access AND there is a small step up to get to the eatery. So this
can be hard for folks,( like me), to enter. Plus only 1 handicapped parking.
In essence not very disable friendly

The food. It is hamburgers. I got their classic. Everything on it. Medium rare of course. I am not a big  burger person, but this was cooked to my request and tasty. Fries with it. I liked it. They have a chart showing what degree that you like your burger cooked. ( medium rare is for the true carnivore). They have a menu of standard burgers. Plus a separate form where you  can design your meal.( see pic).
On average with burger/fries it is12 bucks. Drink 2.39 or 2.69!!???
OH yes the have a stand where you take your bill to instead of paying the server.
Service was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment