Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

La Trattoria Cafe Napoli

La Trattoria Napoli, Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers,Fl. Here is my 2 cents and chit chat.
This is such a gem.
I order a cup of wedding day soup, got free garlic bread and Espnol Taver-Galican Style. A sandwich of chorizo, pork, bolo ham, mozzrella cheese. With a chilled pasta salad.
I did not know what any of this was.
AAhhh but I do know it tantalize my taste buds. It made me such a happy trooper.
The crunchy toasted roll ,the aioli and combination the other ingredients.
The wedding soup was meatballs, beans  and pasta. Mildly salty but that was me. I should have gotten the bowl. So delish!
So good. The mix of italian and spanish cuisine  explains the crowd of folks as I left.
Service was outstanding. Though a bit pricey for lunch , well worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment