Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse, Dani Dr., FT. Myers,FL. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
I went a different route this time. I order a medium rare 6  oz. top sirloin, green beans and mashed potatoes. 9 bucks. Bad choice. I usually always get prime ribs,
Ole the rolls are still delish. The greens beans were up to par. But everything nope.
They happen to drop and spill all of the mash taters, OK accidents happen. I can wait, they use real taters. The meat, so small and so chewy, mm  mm mm. It was cooked proper. Never more.  I got my mash taters. It was more like smashed peeled taters but chucks of potatoes not mashed. The brown gravy had to be better made.
Service was fine but this time around not a good meal



No comments:

Post a Comment