Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pho Plus, Ft, Myers




Pho Plus, Metro Parkway, Ft. Myers, Fl., A grumbling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chi chat.
The food. AAHHH the food.. This is a place for filling the belly, being a carnivore, easy on the wallet and healthy for your body. Plus a bonus of hot and spicy.... I love my food like I love my women...Hot & Spicy... If it does not make you sweat it is not worth eating...MMMMMMM.
A big bowl of long simmering broth ,with rice noodles, then add your choice of meat, seafood, or tofu. Then a wide choice of condiments bean sprouts, Pepper, basil etc. Then add a large bit of pepper oil. Make that brow sweat deliciously.  BIG on flavor easy on the coinage. Service is outstanding.
Oh yes lets not forget a large Thai Ice tea, sweet and cold so good.
Please give it a try....DO NOT BE SHY, about having them explain on how to try this wonderful healthy meal. Tchau

No comments:

Post a Comment