Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2019

South Cape Diner

South Cape Diner, Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral,Fl. Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food.

I have been here before and been a happy trooper. But alas this time I saw a sign asking for a cook. I should have left.
Service and staff over all was excellent. Ah but the food. !!!
I decided on the comfort food.Meatloaf,mash taters and cole slaw. 10 bucks.....

Oh so wrong. First the cole slaw. Though it was fresh and crunchy it was just horrible with a very sour vinegar dressing.
There was no mash potatoe. The potatoe were out of the box with too much liquid... It was like eating runny malt-o-meal.
The gravy was box too.Tasted very good. Dark color but no bits of beef to be seen.
The meat loaf was like a slice of dark rye bread. Heavy tasted horrible.

I will be back but once a new cook is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment