Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

K J's Steakhouse

K J's Steakhouse, Cleveland Ave., Ft. Myers,Fl., Here is chatter and my 2 cents on the food.
When I go to an american steakhouse...I expect my steak to be marbled, only salt & pepper and cooked medium rare.

First the good stuff. My waitress, Sarah, did an excellent job. My Cesar salad was just fine.
She even got me a cherry coke.
But the coke was over priced at $3.10
My order was a rib eye steak medium rare with creamed spinach. $26.10 ( see my photographs)
My small portion of creamed spinach was more cream than spinach.
My steak came with some kind of citrus sauce and cheese.I hated it. This was not mentioned on the menu. Otherwise I would have asked to omit this.
The steak came medium rare. BUT no marbling. One fourth FAT.  See pics.
I have been to many steak places...this was the worst.





No comments:

Post a Comment