Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Yucatan Waterfront Bar & Grill

Yucatan Waterfront Bar & Grill, Pine Island Rd., Matlacha, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on my meal and chit chat.

I had the Bounty Combo, tilapia, shrimp with diced tomatoes and Parmesan  cheese.
Along with house made cole slaw and potato salad. 17 bucks
I must rave , these sides were the best I have tasted in SWFL. House made. Both were well balance. Very tasty.
Plus a very good large portions
The main  entree was also excellent. Fresh shrimp/fish and newly shredded cheese.

Also on the menu they offer fresh trout (this is popular & they were out) AND for those who are adventurous SNAIL...   :-(

Though they do in house sweet tea. It was not very sweet or very strong.( unlimited serving)
My rant is no pricing on the drinks on the menu. Another rant a gravel parking lot. No clear parking spaces.

A rave Beautiful water front view and outside dining.

The service was great.



Definitely a place to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment