Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2018

10 Twenty Five

10 Twenty Five Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
I order on line at the website.

Note: You must pay with a credit card & cannot get the daily special to go.
You cannot order and pay with cash when you pick up your order.
Using the website was very easy. You can choose days in advance and the time to pick up your order. For a limited time there is a $2 discount.
The order was made according to my time request and was hot.

My food ....Chicken avocado melt $ 10 or so & grouper tacos,3 blacken extra spicy $15 bucks

Along with very good french fries   :-)

The chicken melt had no distinct flavor but of just the taste of the avocado and a hint of the ranch dressing. Over all bland.  I guess the way floridians like their food.

My tacos.... I asked for blacken PLUS  EXTRA SPICY....Well I got 3 tacos....It was not very blacken. ...The extra hot peppers or SPICINESS was no where to be found.
The fries were good.

Though a $2 discount which covers the taxes... The prices are in line for the tourist in the area...

No special consideration for US local folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment