Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Gather

Gather, Silver King Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on my food and chatter.
I tried what another yelper had.
Corn beef with taters & a fried egg on top with a gravy of sorts, 11 bucks. Served in a enamel cast iron skillet.

I was not impress. A small fried egg, small bits of corn beef and less then a medium size potatoe all together in my plate.  It tasted ok. BLAND...

Chatter... At 9 AM  on a Sunday ...only 1 table of a couple was here. They must be doing something right. They are still be open a year later.
Catering to rich snobbish folks, a limited menu.( they have octopus).

Coffee this time was more robust. For the price of OJ it should have been fresh squeeze. Not from a bottle.
Well if you got lots of cash, mediocre taste buds, with a limited menu of choice, and like looking at boats( not yachts )...this is for you.
ENJOY...

No comments:

Post a Comment