Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Shoeless Joes Sports Cafe

Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe, Bell Tower Mall, Ft. Myers,Fl. Here is some chatter and 2 cents on the food.
I came here for my advertise free birthday meal. A credit of 14 bucks. Well anyway which  way I tried to spin the offer, I would end up losing on the offer or spending more money. There is nothing on the menu for 14 bucks. It was either $10 or $16. So either way the Joes came out ahead. What a false leading scam of advertising.
The food. I settled on the fish and chips with cole slaw. Cole slaw was mediocre at best.
My first order of fish came out under done. No sushi for me at this time. Plus this the very first time I have sent back a meal in 5 years. When it arrived it was cooked properly. No big deal just average bar food.
Service was very good. But really no reason to come back here. Food not worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment