Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

La Corte Bistro

La Corte Bistro, Lafayette St., Cape Coral, FL, Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
The food. Sea scallops and rice. I must say it was delish. The scallops were fresh and cooked to perfection. I did think the seasoning was a tad salty. But I do not use a lot of salt, so it may be my taste buds. The rice was of a saffron persuasion. I am not experience in this flavor. It was good .
Chit Chat.. Stone, was my server. He did an outstanding job. Actually one of the best waiters I have had since writing my reviews. Attentive, friendly and professional.
Though this is a pricey venue ,it was worth the experience.
Definitively  a place to take a business meeting to impress or romantic affair.
My experience this time was more positive..( they had a change of chef/staff)



No comments:

Post a Comment