Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

La Corte Courtyard Garden Bistro

La Corte Courtyard Garden Bistro, Lafayette St., Cape Coral, Fl. A growling in my tummy and chatter.
CHATTER...I was expecting superior food . I got zilch. 2 stars out of 5 stars, Pretentious.

First my server did a excellent job,Nicole. Nothing wrong here.

Food. Only 3 entrees listed at the lunch time menu.. burger,$19 with extras at additional charge. A Brie on sourdough bread,$13.. NOT from the city that defines sourdough bread( San Francisco), And a quiche of the day. $13
OH yeah NO  quiche.......
Soda for 2.79 but refills included.
I got a seafood  soup, 8 bucks. It did have a bit of chunks of fish, one medium size shrimp which I needed to use my fingers to  dig out and eat( tail still on) Taste ,NO.  even after adding fresh grind pepper. I got a bigger and better portion from Progresso soups.
A Caesar salad, 11 BUCKS. First it was not properly chilled. Then NOT properly made. This is supposedly made at the table with raw eggs.. With the anchovies mix inside . WRONG  I like a lot of dressing but even for me it was too much. It was drowning in a dressing.
So about 25 of hard earned dollars  down the drain not including tip.
Nicole was the best part of the experience.
Such a pretentious place. I expected on the first day of opening, per news article. It would be 5 stars.
I was so WRONG.
Note there was a Rolls Royce parked in front.  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment