Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

10 Twenty Five

10 Twenty Five, Santa Barbara Blvd. Cape Coral, FL. A growling in my tummy and some chatter.
Lets talk food. They served up Bangers & smash, with a cold draft and a mistaken freebie appetizers.
I have never had bangers. I did not know what to expect.( no after effects though hours later) Ah the sausage was cooked in a beer concoction.  A mild flavor and a very well cooked casings. It was good.The potatoes were creamy and chunky ,hence , smashed potatoes. With a beer type gravy.... 11 bucks. Over all good. Just what they eat here in Florida. Wimpy flavored food. My draft was excellent ice cold.
By a mistake I sampled a appetizers. It was a soft pretzels with a house made cheese dipping sauce. I found this to be very good. But again wimpy in flavor for me.
Folks who read my reviews know I like my food the way I like my women Hot & Spicy.
Overall a good experience , staff was excellent and a owner came by to ask my first impressions.
I believe this will be a local hang-out hopefully for years to come..






No comments:

Post a Comment