Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sonny's BBQ, good sides mediocre bbq

Here is my 2 cents on the food.  I was lured in to try the ? award winning? bbq.




The only award winning stuff was the sides. Green beans and mac and cheese,  were so good. I come here just for  these.
The bbq, NO it sucks. I do not know who do these awards but I guess they are bribed. Pork is good falls off the bone. BUT the sauces plain suck.  WAY too much vinegar and too watery.Really lacks flavor.
It must be a floridian or southern thing. Terrible .I only come here when they have specials and it cheaper to eat here than make it myself.

I must give thumbs up to the staff. Always outstanding work.

 But really what type of people come here. Obviously with no education in the finer cuisine arts. Or had REALLY bad cooks growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment