Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Ginger Bistro

Ginger Bistro, Cleveland Ave, Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter..
The food here is marvelous... It is so much like a eatery in Chinatown, San Francisco, Ca.
This is so much better than the one in the Cape.The Cape serves whites folks who have no clue of great Chinese cuisine happens to be...

Ginger Bistro has the windows where you can watch them get your duck, slice your pork and feel like you are in San Francisco.
The dim sum is fresh and always hot .
I order the mongolin beef ...hot and spicy the way I like my women.It lit my taste buds.
My dim sum was wonderful.

By the way they only serve Chinese cuisine not a combination of other Asian countries ...

A note ...refrain from coming here on Sunday that's when the Chinese folks pack this place.....Also it can be pricey but you can find coupons to help defray the cost...
Service has always been outstanding.. I believe this is the finest Chinese restaurant in the area.





No comments:

Post a Comment