Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2020

First Round Draft

First Round Draft, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral.Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Chitchat first.
This is a locally owned eatery. With tons of TV..A sport bar. Plus you can drive up in your dingy or boat.
But the real reason you come here is the food.
There is always a special or other great item to choose from. Plus if you search they have coupons for free fries or such.

My pick this day was the blacken snapper, macaronis salad, green salad plus onion rings.
My only issue as with ALL eatery in SWFL restaurants they NEVER make it spicy enough for me. (Floridian are just wimps when it comes to spice.)
AAhhh but my meal was great. Snapper cooked to perfection. Moist and with flavor.
Never a bad special here. Macaroni nice ...excellent green salad.Onion rings very crispy.
Service attentive & quick.
Every where you turn a television.


No comments:

Post a Comment