Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Victory Lane cafe

Victory Lane Cafe, Hancock Bridge Parkway,N. Ft. Myers, Here is my 2 cents on the food.
It was delivered by bitesquad.  Still hot and fresh.

WOW... I was so suprized on this meal...BBQ beef brisket, on texas toast, with waffle fries, baked beans and cole slaw....11 bucks
A nice toasted slice of bread. a creamy not overly sweet nor sour coleslaw, bake beans, ( I would like sweeter) waffle fries fried just right.
Now the real kicker... It had the perfect for floridian smoky slightly sweet bbq sauce. I like Texas style sweeter and hot spicy sauce.
Lo and behold the brisket was the best I have tasted since being here.
It melted in my mouth. I barely needed to use a knife. It was moist, tasty with a not overly smoked flavor.
I am not sure if it was in a smoker or oven it was dam* good.

No comments:

Post a Comment