Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2019

Danger Danger

Danger Danger, Cape Coral Pkwy, E., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Lets start with chatter.
 The menu is too big. Too much stuff to read over.
There are NO servers. You must go to a cashier order and pay, then they bring it to you.
There are NO tables just bar stools and a bar to sit at.
This is NOT  handicapped friendly.
This is very pricey.

Now my food. I got their Saigon Tacos. 3 soft tacos, ( 3 inch sized tortillas) Filled with an maybe a 1 ounce of pulled pork, not flavored except with salt & pepper, then added 2 thin slice of jalapeno pepper and then what seemed to be be pre bought pickle slaw... I may be wrong!
I will say it was good. BUT at $3 each it was over priced & I did not get my money worth.

My other order Butter milk free range fried chicken 4 pieces with only an 1 oz. of a sauce. I ask for the hottest they had...It was good but NOT very hot at all.  This was $16.00
This chicken was very good compared to others around. Crunchy tasty and NOT salty.
This is the best bang for your bucks.



To enter you must go from the parking lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment