Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Steak and Shake

Steak and Shake, Pine Island Ave, Cape Coral, FL., A growling in my tummy and some chatter.
Well on a weekly basis I get coupon here. I broke down and went.
I ordered a lemonade
and a Double burger with bacon/ cheese and fries. 4 bucks for the burger and fries. I love those big steak fries. But here you get the small shoestring style fries. They were good and tasty. Crispy outside moist inside. Good potato flavor. The big surprise was the burger. Two correctly cook beef patties well done and very moist. Enough bacon to cover the patties Plus lo an behold lots of cheese. It seemed more cheese than other places I have gone to. Outstanding. Every bite was cheese filled, bacon filled and beef filled.

A carnivore delight....
Steak and Shake is another chain where you love it or hate. I have come to love it.
My server Judith, did a good job.
So dig up the coupons and give them a try.  You may be pleasantly surprised.   :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment