Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa, Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, Fl. A big growling in my tummy & chatter.
Chatter first. I was in a rush home.Irritated after paying $900 to have repairs done on my car and not have my car for 1 day and 6 hours. It was 2pm on a Tuesday. I saw the special of $8.99 cheese pizza at Mona. I hate just cheese pie. So I order mushroom & pepperoni, 14 inch, 13.95 pie. I was starving ,in a rush ,they showed me the pie, I grabbed and drove home.
Pie was still hot and tasted very good. Then shock set in. I was tasting a good pie BUT...WHERE WAS MY MUSHROOMS?????? Had pepperoni had cheese but WOW They were CHEAP VERY CHEAP on mushrooms. At 2 PM I was the only customer and told them no rush.
(I saw mushrooms for 3 bucks for half of a pound at  W-D whole). The ' room's on mine was BARELY an ounce.
I had no intention of writing a review. EXCEPT when you charge me 3 bucks FOR additional items
YOU NEED TO GIVE WHAT I PAID FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment