Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

SHAME SHAME ON ARBY'S

rholland63.blogspot.com      ....WOW..  I just saw the Arby's commercial on their Reuben sandwich.. The video showed 1 inch thick of 2 slices of marble rye. My sandwich TRUE.. On the TV video it showed an inch thick of sauerkraut & a inch of pastrami  meat.  WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a LIE.  On mine the bread covered the meat.   WHERE'S THE PASTRAMI  ??????. I paused the commercial and did a close examination & measurements NO WHERE was my sandwich even CLOSE.

I will say the sandwich was lean and very TASTY...BUT COME   ON FOLKS LETS BE HONEST AND TRUTHFUL.

Arby's does a DISSERVICE to their employees who must sell it by weight & ,US , the public, when Arby's lies to our eyes.

The personnel were outstanding & quick, the curly fries wonderful ,food quality good BUT  I am exceedingly  DISAPPOINTED IN THE marketing tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment