Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Long time coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 rholland63.blogspot.com
This is a rave long time coming... I must say the Floridian folks are really nice.

Every time I have gone to a restaurant, grocery store, coffee shop or whatever. I am usually greeted with a salutation of some type. The voice is filled with enthusiasm.  Service is quick and efficient.  I am just surprise.
I guess because I lived in Oakland, Ca. for 20 + years. The people were rude or had an attitude problem. Even when they were given respect. I think it was because the PARENTS were bad parents. They were lazy about getting the proper education that was available.

 BUT not here in SW Florida.  The customer service is OUTSTANDING & EXCELLENT. Keep up good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment