Search This Blog

Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Rant of Floridian Drivers

Well, I must congratulate Floridians on finally being in a top 10 list of something. They were rated by 3 major national organizations . I have lived here for 2 years and I knew this was a fact. Now there is statistics to back up my observations FLORIDIANS are  tops in WORST DRIVERS OF THESE UNITED STATES......  Granted...Floridians did not make the top spot..( But/and the city of Cape Coral is listed as one of the safest city here in Florida.) I have seen changing lanes in a intersection,running red light/right turns. ( no roll thru plain driving thru) 10 mile above speed limit or 10 miles under speed limit. 95% of women yakking on a cell phone. 

Now why should I be able to complain of this...35 or so years of driving with never a parking ticket,no accidents cause by me. (2- I was in but not at fault) Only 1 speeding ticket . On a Sunday afternoon,101 ,Brisbane,CA,no traffic but me and a CHIPPY. Beautiful sunny day doing 75 mpg in a 65,driving a blue 1979,Datsun 280zx 5 speed windows down music loud.. MY DESERVED PUNISHMENT.... Traffic school on the INTERNET cost $55.00 DMV or insurance never knew. :-).

So people get your head out of your ass and learn to drive RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment