Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Ginger Bistro, Cape coral

Ginger Bistro, Surfside Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

Lets start with chatter...The last time I was here it was really disappointing. It was not as good as the Ft. Myers location.
The designed to enter the place is still horrible.... You have to do all types of round about ways to get there. Plus if you are disable it is even WORST.
But this is due to the incompetence of Florida engineers.

Now the food. I had a number of the dim sum...All very good compared to what I am use to in San Francisco.. Though they are smaller servings and more pricey...Still excellent quality and tasty.

I order the lunch special of mongolian beef...$10.00
They did right extra hot....It is the best mongolian beef I have had since being stuck here.
KUDOS to the cook...... good sauce, onions,peppers and green bell peppers.
An out standing meal for me. Though a bit more rice would be good.

Service was great.





No comments:

Post a Comment