Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Mr Brew Taphouse

Mr Brew Taphouse, Surfside Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents and chit chat.
First chit chat. I have had this bookmarked for a while. The reason is they only cook the burgers medium well or well. I am a medium rare carnivore.
Anyway They have a 10-15 list of burgers.  Pricey 11-15 bucks. WOW.
I had my server pick my meal. A Kentucky burger. 12 BUCKS . It was cooked MW on a brioche bun.
with all stated trimming. I had the house made 2 ounces of cole slaw. I thought burger was SMALL in size.   BUT it tasted very good. Very moist. Lots of flavor.
The cook/owner explain the type of beef and that it is never frozen. Freshly made on premise. I must say , though expensive to me. Cole slaw was just mediocre at best.


BUT overall a very good and tasty burger

No comments:

Post a Comment