Search This Blog

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Society

Society, Bell Towers Mall, Fort Myers, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
The food. Bison sausage bucatini,........ san marzano, herbed ricotta, Parmesan, basil..This is a tomatoes based dish with Japanese style noodles, buffalo sausage, with kale or some veggie.
14 bucks. Upon me tasting it...it was like eating Ragu out of the bottle with veggies & big noodles.
I thought I was eating something my wife tried cooking. It was ok. Just very plain not enough garlic or spices. A twig or so of kale or broccoli thrown in.
Could not tell if it was a bison or not. Truly a waste of my money. My wife could have and has thrown this dish together for less than 9 bucks, including ground beef... I would have been fed for 2-3 days.
Service & decor was outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment