Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TGIF FRIDAYS eatery

Well folks I had my freebie of a Vet's meal. Free is always 5 stars but the food is another question. As usual the good first.

Tiffany  my server was excellent. The choices were the best on Vet day.

I picked the french dip. It was good but not as good as, Phillipe where it originated in Los Angles,CA.. It was created by a LAPD officer 60 years ago. Phillipe raised the price of coffee from 10 cents to 50 cents 2 year ago
 The quality of meat was good. I did not like the horseradish sauce on it though. The au jus was on the thick side, a bit salty & sweet.There were mushrooms in it.  In the original recipe no mushrooms. Overall good and a bit messy.
The french fries were wonderful.
Will I come back YES over all a great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment