Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Rave....MEDIEVAL FAIRE

rholland63.blogsspot.com    Well it was an excellent morning. Low humidity about 65 degrees. A great day for a park and a walk. I did both. My first time at  Fort Myers Lakes Regional Park. Subject Medieval Faire . under 12 -5 bucks.. others 15.00.

I got there before it open for a close parking spot. NOT NEEDED.

The last Faire that I attended was 20 years ago in Marin County, California. It was 3-4 times bigger than this and much warmer day.

My first observation was only 2 Sheriffs wow. What a difference in security. The next was LOT & LOTS of participants..  At this time of day the volunteer out numbered  me the public.
It was a nice affair they had period rides ,real horses, (Clydesdale) many vendors . Stages for entertainments.
Over all this was great. I am spoiled. Things I have done & seen have been HUGH compare to here. But for a day of fun check this out. Have a good one.

NOTE: a disappointment was the lack of Dragons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment