Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Greed and Stupidy

Well first let me tell you the GREEDY and Stupid company.

Associated Publishers Network
850 Boulder HWY #355, Henderson, NV 89015.

 These b**tards has the nerve to represent the Consumer Reports Magazine. They said in the letter that they are offering the LOWEST rate for 1 years, $56.00.
I have subscribe for over 4 years I have NEVER seen a rate more than $26 bucks. How idiotic can they think I am. Buying at a newsstand is cheaper .
But I am sure there are stupid enough people who do not pay attention and may pay this rate.
I must say you are Stupid..... if you pay a magazine with a credit card. Then year after year they charge you the highest rate. Hey you do not check your statement , they get your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment